A type of body modification in which an anchor under the skin holds the jewelry in place. The exterior, visible part of a dermal piercing can be of any shape and size, but it’s better to choose smooth, flat jewelry. These will not cling to clothes or catch as easily, which can injure the dermal piercing.
Dermal piercing owners should visit their master piercer once every 6 months for cleanings. During cleaning, you can change the dermal jewelry and style. You can find a wide range of styles for all tastes and in any color in our store.
Why piercing-zone.com is the preferred shopping destination for body piercing jewelry?
piercing-zone.com offers an incomparable level of service. We have been in the business for over a decade now and we’ve been bringing our customers pleasure of discovering body jewelry at a great platform. Our aim is threefold: to simplify the online shopping experience, be observant towards our customer’s demands, and present our jewelry in the best possible way while providing it at competitive retail prices.
- Free Shipping: piercing-zone.com offers secure shipping on the orders and also offers free shipping on all the qualified orders that value more than $50.
- Online Returns: We have a 7-day return policy and 30-day money back guarantee providing our customers 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- Great Packaging: All our jewelry products come in an organized, elegant packaging so that no wear tear occurs while the orders are in the course of shipping.
- Financing Options: Our payment options are quite flexible.We accept all the payment methods required for successful online ecommerce networks including Paypal, credit cards, debit cards, Western Union and bank wire transfers.
- Product Warranty: We stand behind the quality of our products. All of our jewelry collections are recognized by the international level accreditations certifying that you are paying for genuine merchandise.